hydrotherapy pool/Maasdam

oceanlov1

Does anyone know how much it costs for the week to buy a hydrotherapy pass? I also heard that after a certain amount of days, they have a discounted price. Has anyone heard about this and do you know the prices?

Thanks

I was recently on the Westerdam and the price was $150 for the week or $20 per day. At the beginning of the cruise if you booked 2 of their signature services, you got the hydrotherapy pass free. I used the pool daily and loved it.

I'm trying to find info on the same thing.

When I looked at the deck plans, it didn't look like the Maasdam even had a hydrotherapy pool. I know the bigger ships have it, but not sure about the smaller ones.

I would like to know if the Maasdam has one, how big it is and how much it costs.

Usually opens at 8 AM and closes around 8 - 9 PM.

The cost is $20 per person per day - but there are deals at the beginning of the cruise. Have never seen any during the cruise.

The Maasdam just completed her SOE which included the Thermo pool - it is nothing as big as the ones on the Vista class ships. I have seen the ones that have been added on the Ryndam (sister ship) and the Amsterdam - it looks like nothing more than a whirl pool.

I just got off the Maasdam on Saturday. I did not see ot hear anything about a hydrotherapy pool. That is not to say there isn't one, but I took the Spa tour on the first day, and I would think they would have mentioned it. There is some sort of special spa room that costs 20 bucks a day, but I don't recall a pool in it. There were warmed benches, and an aromatherapy sauna, and other amenities... perhaps the pool is a hot tub?

Archived