Web Cams

Hello, this is my first post on this message board. Forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere - I couldn't find anything on this topic.

I read about people watching web cams of their ships, the ports, etc. Does anyone have some links - I can't seem to find anything I'm looking for.

We are booked on BOS next March - I'd love to be able to watch BOS, if possible.

Thanks so much,

Cindy

Go here....I know this is a long link...(name-wise that is)...but this is the best Port of Miami Webcam....(there are two of these that I know of...but this one is closest to the ships!

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/wachovia&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=false&time=1106176647258&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&preset=Miami_Herald/PLAY__________/Cruise+Port+ship+docks

P.S. That webcam has been awfully busy today...since the FOS just sailed off for the first time...so the camera is not being very responsive. Try again on another day...plus...this late in the day...all the ships are probably gone now!

Archived