Frank's tour, a beach or just wing it?

jiminyC_fan

we were a large group, 12 adults an 9 kids.... if you want to feel like you really went to an island take a tour, i suggest Cosol. we just returned last Sunday, he took us every where we wanted to go... the volcano, the pitons, lots more sightseeing and he gives you information of hte island while on the way... also he provides great snacks and stuff to drink, you cant go wrong, we ran a little late and weren't able to get to the waterfalls.. it was either that or the beach... but that gives us a great reason to return

enjoy

We've been to St. Lucia multiple times and have done numerous things there, from days arranged on our own to ship tours. It's a gorgeous island, and you'll be missing a lot if you simply take a cab to the nearest beach. We've toured with Frank and had a great day - he's super, and I'd encourage you to do it.

Jodi

Hello

I would reccommend getting a taxi to the Rendezvous resort, abut 5 minutes north of Castries ($10 US) and buying a day/ morning/ afternoon pass. This includes all you can eat/ drink + activities such as sailing, kayaking, sailing etc. Beautiful beach, fantastic food, lovely locals. You could always do a tour to Sulphur Springs/ rainforest /or shop at the markets in Castries/ duty free centres before or after.

ENjoy your holiday!

Archived