Mariner - Eastern Itinerary theme dining

We are leaving this Sunday (6/11) for our Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Mariner - YIPEE!!! We certainly want to do at least one of the specialty restaurants. Am I correct that Thursday is "Caribbean night" in the dining room on the Eastern itinerary? It sounds like we will have the opportunity to look at the dining room menus (in the Promenade?) but since we don't land in the Orlando airport until 12:35, we may be a little behind the curve by the time we get to the ship and wanted to have a plan.

Thanks for this and all your other good info!

Lee Ann

I think it was Wednesday too, but don't hold my feet to the fire if I'm wrong. The best way to find out for sure it to hot foot it to Chops when you board. The staff there will tell you which night is Caribbean night. They are quite knowledgeable.

Lee Ann:

I am soooo jealous, we don't leave until Nov 12th for the same cruise. Be sure to post when you return and tell us everything. We haven't decided if we will do the specialty restaurants or not. I'm sure we will, as everyone seems to say that it is well worth the money.

Happy Cruising,

Judy

Lee Ann:

I am soooo jealous, we don't leave until Nov 12th for the same cruise. Be sure to post when you return and tell us everything. We haven't decided if we will do the specialty restaurants or not. I'm sure we will, as everyone seems to say that it is well worth the money.

Happy Cruising,

Judy

I plan on writing a review, and if we get on board early enough and manage to get internet access for our cabin, I might do a "live from" review for everyone.

This will be my first cruise, and I can hardly wait! Today was my last day working, so I feel like I'm in vacation mode now, too. My husband left work at noon today - he couldn't concentrate, so he left early!

We'll be booking for Chops on Wednesday if that's Caribbean night. Question though. Do they do anything special on that night in the dining room? Do the waiters sing and entertain? I don't want us to miss anything. I think the night we do Chops our girls will eat together in Windjammer, or maybe they'll decide to do the dining room without us. :)

Archived