• Less than once a month
    • Once a month
    • Once a week
    • 4 to 6 days a week
    • 2 to 3 days a week
    • Once a day
    • Twice a day
    • More than twice a day

Monday-Friday while I'm at work from 9-6, I always have the cc board open on my computer. I just minimize it when I'm supposed to be "working"! oops! :p

so i guess i'm always lurking around the boards! probably more than I should!

With just ONE WEEK TO GO TO MY MAIDEN VOYAGE, I'm on here ALL THE TIME! You never know, some vitally important cruise tip that has somehow eluded me may be posted and I HAVE TO KNOW!

Somebody look and tell me if my head has exploded yet.

I'm so addicted to these boards! :D I'm on here most of the day during my summer break. School time is a little different. I get on very early before going to work, when I get home, then usually again after dinner. This is the only cruise board I read on a regular basis. Those others don't even compare. :p

It depends. If I am planning a cruise I visit at least once a day to get the current impressions from other cruise critics. If I have booked a cruise I visit as often as time allows - anticipation is so much fun. Right after a cruise, I post my review and wait for reactions - so I'm at least once a day. When I am not planning etc, it is more like once a week.

Hi Everyone:

I visit the boards about 3 times a day. I'm interested in learning as much as I can about a particular ship that may come into mind, or a particular cruise line and their service and misc. things, etc...When I think about getting on the internet to visit cruise critic, I feel relieved and happy as though I'm getting back on the ship.

Fausto

I'm pretty much on all day. I log in most mornings before work just to check the threads no reading. Then I log on again at work. I usually keep CC on but minimize while working when I get a break or down time I maximize and refresh.

Interesting topic as on another board, there was a poster that posted that they would never hire a person that spent company time on the internet. It was a pretty judgemental statement as this person did not work. People posted both sides. I think as long as an employee has gotten their work done its not problem. CC is better than some other sites.

I usually log on again at night especially if I've been in the field all day. I'm only on for a little while in the evenings.

For now I visit more than once each day. There's still quite a lot to learn and keep up on. As time goes on, I'm sure it will bet to be as few as once per day or even every other day. Many of the subjects have been covered several times and I skip over them now. When I come on the forum's, I spend considerably less time than I did a few months ago. It doesn't take as long to find the threads of interest and skip the threads that instigate.

I found CC right before our January Mariner trip and was on it a lot, posting to the roll call mostly. Wish I had found out about the boards earlier, especially the ports of call one as I probably would have booked my shore excursions differently. Didn't start up again until around March when I was checking out some info about Alaska cruises. I've basically been on the boards everyday (multiple times daily) since we booked our Alaska trip back in May. I have found the info on these boards to be invaluable, and many times, very humorous! :D

If I'm planning a cruise or have one already booked, I'm on the boards several times a day checking out any new info. If I'm between cruises and don't have anything planned I'm on CC much less often. (I'd rather have a cruise planned and be on here all of the time!!!!!)

I visit two or three times a day at least. I don't post vey often, and never from work. I visit as a "guest" at lunchtime, as do many other people I think. There are always miles more "guests" on the boards during lunch break times in the UK than at any other times. It is the same when workers will be at lunch in the US. I love these boards- until a few weeks ago I had no idea they existed. I came across them by chance after I booked my first cruise and was searching the web for info-great find.

Archived