• Less than once a month
    • Once a month
    • Once a week
    • 4 to 6 days a week
    • 2 to 3 days a week
    • Once a day
    • Twice a day
    • More than twice a day

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only addict! I'm a teacher, so during the school year I'm not on as much (probably once a day). However, during the summer I can't seem to walk past my computer without logging on to the cruise critic boards. I've learned so much since I discovered these boards!

once i've got a cruise booked...its more than twice a day....

when i'm planning a cruise...maybe once a day...or maybe every other day...

and if i don't have a cruise booked or planned....then i must be dead...lol

I just joined Cruise Critic yesterday so I have never posted before but I so far have been here once a day. I have never been on any kind of board before so this is all very new to me. I have been on two Alaskin cruises and I hope to learn a lot more by coming to this board.

I'm on at least 3 times a day. I can check in while I'm at the main office at work but think I'll be in trouble because we are going on the web at our sub offices. That is where I spend 75% of my day. Look out!!

Cindy ;)

I work out of my home and am on the computer most of the day. Whenever I need to take a "break", I will log on for about 10-15 minutes and then go back to my work.

Right now I have three "short cuts" on my desktop: "Alaska Port of Call", "Royal Caribbean" and "Celebrity" since we are booked on RCL to Alaska and Celebrity's Galaxy in Feb. When I need a break, I just pick a short cut and zip right on....and then off.:D

I used to be a daily visitor to the CC boards and enjoyed them quite a lot. But recently, I have felt that the censorship here has become quite intolerable. :mad: Now, I visit only on occasion. Too bad........

Happy sailing!

OMIGOD, guys, we all sound like we have no life outside these boards...and

OF COURSE when we're CRUISING!!!

I love it here, too, especially when I'm researching/planning a cruise or one

is already booked. There's always something new, surprising, or, I'll be

delicate here, controversial (read, people blowing their tops, flaming,

fillabustering...well, you all know what I mean!).

Whenever I log on, it's certain they'll be opinions that vary or clash, folks from ALL OVER,

entertaining stories, and info we can all use.

But most of all, everyone here has one thing in common: WE JUST LOVE TO CRUISE!

All that said, depending on the status of our next cruise, booked or not,

I'm on here 4 times a week...wait, make that 4 times a day...oops, not

quite accurate, because today I left the boards open for HOURS...okay,

okay...just like you, I'M ADDICTED!! I CAN'T STOP!! I NEVER SLEEP!!

HELP ME!!! NO,DON'T HELP ME, I WANT TO BE HERE!!!......my sincere

apologies...sometimes I get swept up in the excitement that is "THE BOARDS!"

These boards are the reason I only get 5 hours of sleep at night!!! :eek: There is always just one more thing I need to check out. :)

Sometimes in the morning when I roll out of bed, the 1st thing I do is turn on the computer to check my e-mail. Yeah right. :rolleyes: I turn it on to check the CC boards. :cool:

I work for the Dept of Defense and can't log onto any message boards from the office :-( Some rocket scientist has apparently blocked all websites with the words forum or board. Luckily I only have to spend 8 hours a day at my desk before coming home to check the boards on a daily basis.

I'm also one of those who is at the very least doing a lot of reading when I'm booking a cruise and/or have one booked. When I return I post a few times. But then if I have a while in between cruise bookings.........I don't tend to come here. I find it almost depressing. Silly....but true.

:D

[i][color=#8b0000]I rarely show up here! :eek: And post even less! :D [/color][/i]
[i][color=#8b0000]Stretch[/color][/i]
[i][color=#8b0000][/color][/i]
[i][color=#8b0000](If you don't believe me, just check out my post count) :cool: [/color][/i]
[i][color=#8b0000][/color][/i]

• 2 weeks later...
We are all over these boards and drive ourselves crazy sometimes!! It's too fun - can't keep away.
We cruised the Caribbean in 2003 and found CC for the first time back then. Since we aren't cruising this year :( we've been away from them. But now we're planning our 2005 trip and have "re-registered" our screen names!

Archived