SZ suites

Taylor

Taylor,

There are many positive comments on Vista ships SS categories. If you have specific questions we'll try to answer them. SS is a great alternative to not spending premium dollars on an S or PS suite. Slightly smaller veranda and smaller stateroom, no suite amenities like free laundry service, but super living space, great BR with full size whirlpool tub and separate shower stall. Did you check the website for 360 views? Prices on Westerdam Alaska in SZ have gone down twice since May. We got a Mariner promo for $1599 for our 9/17/06 sailing.

GN

Has anyone stayed in a SZ suite on the Vista class ship (Zuiderdam. Oosterdam etc.) ????

They are fantasic! If you can get one.....grab it because they are only 3 on these ships!

Much bigger than the SS bcause they have that extra angle section. The balcony is huge and has 3 angles to it.

I had 6052 on the Oosterdam and it was the best cabin I have ever had!

They are fantasic! If you can get one.....grab it because they are only 3 on these ships!

Much bigger than the SS bcause they have that extra angle section. The balcony is huge and has 3 angles to it.

Here are some recent pictures of Oosterdam cabin SS8079. It's not an SZ and probably not quite as large, but we enjoyed it!

http://k4fxn.shutterfly.com

Have fun,

Dan and Judy

Fantastic news ; thank you, as we are booked into SZ6117

Fantastic news; thank you, as we are booked into SZ6117

I begged for 6117 on our upcoming Zuiderdam, but it was booked. It's a great cabin... a little bigger than an SS or SY and nice view of the side of the ship.

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

6117 on Zuiderdam was awesome, we enjoyed it so much. We never missed being in an S category cabin like we had the year before. I would book it in a heartbeat.

Glad you got that cabin, Taylor :)

Thanks Sierrachik. We were upgraded to a suite (Ryndam) on our last cruise so hope we do get to be in this cabin as it sounds perfect.

Thanks Sierrachik. We were upgraded to a suite (Ryndam) on our last cruise so hope we do get to be in this cabin as it sounds perfect.

I am confused:confused: I thought you were already booked into 6117?

If you are..stay there. Unless you really need the perks of a suite.

I am confused:confused: I thought you were already booked into 6117?

If you are..stay there. Unless you really need the perks of a suite.

Sorry; our last cruise was on the Ryndam; next is on the Zuiderdam.We are booked into 6117 ... we were booked into a balcony cabin on the Ryndam in May and when we got to check in we were told we had been upgraded to the suite.

Sorry; our last cruise was on the Ryndam; next is on the Zuiderdam.We are booked into 6117 ... we were booked into a balcony cabin on the Ryndam in May and when we got to check in we were told we had been upgraded to the suite.

oh ok....I got it now.

I am prtty sure you don't get any suite privilages with an SZ....With that great a cabin I wouldn't care!

Archived