Which night is which for dinner???

Day 1 - Welcome Aboard

Day 2 - Captains Gala (formal) (sea day)

Day 3 - I forget and its not on the compass (casual) (Cozumel)

Day 4 - Surf / New Menu (casual) (GC)

Day 5 - Venetian Feast (formal) (MoBay)

Day 6 - Chef's Dinner (casual) (Labadee)

Day 7 - Feast of Nations (casual) (sea day)

Go to Portofino and Chops on Wed and Sat. In my opinion, these were the weakest menus. Our experiences in both were good with Portofino winning the overall best dining experience. I'm sure some will disagree, but thats my .02

I don't disagree, but I think Sat is lobster tail night...cockroach of the sea...

I think Lobster was Friday. I ordered the pasta with scallops (to soak up the booze), but our waitress brought me a lobster anyway (in addition, even though I didn't ask her to). It was actually tastey.

Tracy

I stand corrected - sorry bout that! Thanks Tracy!

Tracy is correct, Saturdays choices were pasta with salmon cream sauce, and NY Strip steak, neither of which would leave you begging for more. I have 5 or 6 menus that I can scan, but the files are too large to upload to this site. If anyone knows how to get them on the thread, let me know.

Hey GMoney, I see you've been on alot of cruises, does it ever gst monotnous?sp? Do you still go to the shows? Midnight Buffet, ect. My wife and mother met a guy on the ship that had been on over 170 rccl cruises.

Tracy is correct, Saturdays choices were pasta with salmon cream sauce, and NY Strip steak, neither of which would leave you begging for more. I have 5 or 6 menus that I can scan, but the files are too large to upload to this site. If anyone knows how to get them on the thread, let me know.

Hey GMoney, I see you've been on alot of cruises, does it ever gst monotnous?sp? Do you still go to the shows? Midnight Buffet, ect. My wife and mother met a guy on the ship that had been on over 170 rccl cruises.

Dixie - I'll be glad to help as this is EXACTLY the kind of info I'm looking for. E-Mail the scans in whatever format you can get them into to john@rolexreferencepage.com. I'll convert them and host them for viewing.

Are you saying there were only two entree choices?

Hi DixieCruiser - Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. Cruising never gets monotonous, but maybe routine. You just know what to expect. I've never even been to a midnight buffet. I will generally go to the non-production shows, just to pass the time a bit. I like the comedians, jugglers and musicians. I tried HAL back in March for the first time and it was fun just b/c it was new and different. The Fritts' have 170+ cruises. We have sailed with them many times and they are great people. Hope you had a great cruise!

Glo - No Smart casual in the dining room. The only time you see those words in the Compass is the suggested dress for Portofinos and Chops.

Giorgi-One - Tom Turkey and Tempura Mahi Mahi were the other entree choices on Saturday's Feast of Nations.

Archived