Century Review VERY long

ali-ali-oh

AliW, I've only read up to where you boarded the ship, but I wanted to immediately tell you that unless you are a writer, then you might be in the wrong profession. Yours has to be one of the finest pieces ever posted to these boards. Now back to the story.

Your comments are very kind, but it is my other half (Ian) that is responsible alas and not I. Though he doesn't post here himself, I couldn't resist after I'd read it.

You were right in your assumption though, he is a writer (though rather modest with it) but mainly of stage plays. He has also written a thriller which we are in the process of trying to get published, so if you know any publishers send them my way.

Thanks again - Ali

OK, I signed up, so I can post. Except it seems to have just about dried up now. C'mon people, you're hiding, aren't you? Or did I miss the post?

Say something, someone, I get scared here in this big thread all on my own. There's probably spiders in here and.... :eek:

AAAARGGGH. I fell off the balcony!

Fantastic review! If you don't get paid for writing things like this...then you're in the wrong profession. Or you do something else equally well!!

Thanks for all the laughs.

Sharon

P.S. Just read some more of the follow-ups. So we're not all crazy .. you do do this professionally.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived