But I'm concierge class!

Cabb

The last night we were on the Summit (6/2/06), my DH overheard an indignant passenger with an $800.00 bar bill protesting at the customer service desk: "But I'm concierge class!" Apparently he thought C class meant "drink up, sailor, it's all free!". He was still there arguing when we went through 30 minutes later. No idea how it all ended, but I felt sorry for the customer service people. Have to admit I was chuckling at Mr. CC.

The last night we were on the Summit (6/2/06), my DH overheard an indignant passenger with an $800.00 bar bill protesting at the customer service desk:

Pretty funny.

I wonder what they were thinking each time the server asked for their card, and had them sign the receipt.... hmmm?

I sat with Phil and Marti at dinner last cruise, now I KNOW why our drink bills were so outrageous.

This is a very good example of someone/anyone who comes back from a cruise complaining about something/anything..........take some responsibility for knowing what to expect, and if you don't then please, don't come back complaining that something wasn't right.

I sat with Phil and Marti at dinner last cruise, now I KNOW why our drink bills were so outrageous.

This is a very good example of someone/anyone who comes back from a cruise complaining about something/anything..........take some responsibility for knowing what to expect, and if you don't then please, don't come back complaining that something wasn't right.

Gee, Chuck, just the best scotch, cognac and wine, I don't think thats extravagant :cool:

Phil

Archived