Quik Shuttle YVR to SEA

Probably the best thing to do is to call the 800 number listed on their website and ask them.

:D You're right, but I hate making phone calls. Rather have a root canal.

I find it easier to get info from people that have already done it.

We have a car rented through Hertz, picked up at Seymour location and returned to Sea-Tac (with a little side trip to Squamish and Whistler).

Was thinking about skipping that and going straight to Seattle by shuttle, renting a car there and sightseeing for four days.

Do you think Squamish/Whistler drive would be worth our time? Is it as beautiful as I'm thinking it is???

Do you have any advice or suggestions for Seattle? Mt.Rainer & Space Needle with dinner are my only two have-tos.

:D You're right, but I hate making phone calls. Rather have a root canal.

I find it easier to get info from people that have already done it.

We have a car rented through Hertz, picked up at Seymour location and returned to Sea-Tac (with a little side trip to Squamish and Whistler).

Was thinking about skipping that and going straight to Seattle by shuttle, renting a car there and sightseeing for four days.

Do you think Squamish/Whistler drive would be worth our time? Is it as beautiful as I'm thinking it is???

Do you have any advice or suggestions for Seattle? Mt.Rainer & Space Needle with dinner are my only two have-tos.

Squamish/Whistler are the opposite direction of Seattle. I know that a cross-border rental is expensive so that may be a factor, time wise.

Another possibility is to rent a car to Seattle, turn in it and get a local car with much lower rates.

We are renting a car and driving to Seattle with a side trip along Chuckanut Drive and the Skagit Valley, on the way to Seattle. As for day trips from Seattle, Mt. Rainier is very good. You could also take in Mt St. Helens if you don't mind about 1.5 hours each way. Snoqualmie Falls is another possibility.

I just want to say you will enjoy the trip up to whistler the trip and the village are well worth it. Gondolas will e running to the mountain. I think if you do that an overnighter there would be a good thought. Great restaurants and nite stuff.

In Seattle for sure the needle but there are a lot better restaurants than ontop.... :)

I just want to say you will enjoy the trip up to whistler the trip and the village are well worth it. Gondolas will e running to the mountain. I think if you do that an overnighter there would be a good thought. Great restaurants and nite stuff.

In Seattle for sure the needle but there are a lot better restaurants than ontop.... :)

Thanks. I feel better about our plans. We have reservations in Squamish for two nights but I wanted to ask around and make sure this was a beautiful drive. We are thinking of cancelling one night in Squamish.

We are more into scenery than shopping, eating, or seeing a big city. All I want to do is see snow capped mountains. I have read that the highway drive is one of the most beautiful in the world.

I'm trying to decide if we really should be overnighting in Whistler or Squamish.

Thoughts???

Squamish/Whistler are the opposite direction of Seattle. I know that a cross-border rental is expensive so that may be a factor, time wise.

Another possibility is to rent a car to Seattle, turn in it and get a local car with much lower rates.

We are renting a car and driving to Seattle with a side trip along Chuckanut Drive and the Skagit Valley, on the way to Seattle. As for day trips from Seattle, Mt. Rainier is very good. You could also take in Mt St. Helens if you don't mind about 1.5 hours each way. Snoqualmie Falls is another possibility.

Thanks for Chuckanut Drive, Skagit Valley, & Snoqualmie Falls. We'll add that and Mt. St. Helens to our drive.

It is expensive to rent car in Vancouver and drop off in Seattle but I finally got it down to $311.00 for Wednesday 9a.m to Saturday night 7p.m. That's the best I've been able to do so far.

Thank you for the additional information.

I'm trying to decide if we really should be overnighting in Whistler or Squamish.

Thoughts???

No doubt I would stay in Whistler..Drive north of there to Pemberton and back would fit your scenery needs quite well also.

There will be quite a difference in $$$ between Squamish and Whistler however..

I also second Chuckanut drive.. btw .great oyster restaurant just as you drop down to the valley going south

• 1 month later...
The 2008 schedules are out at www.quickcoach.com

We have used them several times and they have always had good service.

Thanks for the recommendation.

We booked online with them, but I had some questions. They were VERY helpful on the phone.

We decided to use this service, because return flights from Vancouver to Maui were very expensive, while similar flights from SEATAC were much cheaper. We will save quite a bit this way.

We will be on the Diamond Princess, May 5 - May 12 and then taking a motor coach to Seattle and then on Sunday May 13 we will be getting on the Sun Princess. We also wanted to rent a car but the drop off fee is ridiculous.:)

Archived