Waikiki Marriott cruise check-in

pbastedo

I heard there is a NCL check-in desk at the Waikiki Marriott. I will be staying there pre-cruise for the POH cruise on July 17. Can you check your bags in there? If you check in there can you just walk on the ship with your sail & sign card? Any other info will help.

Paul

Pride of Hawaii, July 17

I am not sure about the check in, but noticed that you are going to be on the same sailing as us. Please make your way over to the Roll call boards and find the July 17th thread. We are planning a get together the first night on board for all the cruise critic members. It would be nice to add another person to our roll call. Jen

We stayed there last summer. You must have booked your pre-hotel stay thru NCL in order to use this service. We didn't, so were not able to use it but I believe they would check your luggage & get your cruise key cards ready for you. Have fun!

My husband and I are sailing on the 10th of July on the Pride of Hawaii and staying at the Marriot on the 9th. NCL told us that we could check in at the hotel, and my impression was that we could handle bags and everything there. We did book our pre-cruise package through NCL...

We booked our precruise package with NCL for our December 2005 trip. We registered at the Marriott. As we had booked it throug NCL, they picked up our luggage in our room and transferred it to the ship. They also provided a shuttle for us to use. We already had our luggage tags and had them affixed to our luggage.

You do not receive your ship cards until you arrive at the pier. However, you are sent to another line where you pick up your card, sign it and board the ship. After going through security we were on board in about 15 minutes.

When you get to the Marriott, go to the NCL office on the north side of the lobby to check in, if you booked your pre cruise thru NCL.They will ask you to put your bags out at night and they will be delivered to your stateroom. It really works and saves you from lugging all your luggage. Transfers to the ship are avail the next day, or if you sign up to visit Pearl Harbor, the bus will drop you at pier.

Also works when you return if have post cruise--bags will be delivered to your room at Marriott, bus will take you to hotel. FYI Hetrz has office/car at Marriott if you want to tour around yourself.

Also, FYI-- some of our cruise mate went to Marriott and hung out upon debarkation until their flites which were late evening.

Archived