Jewel oft Seas where ? Oct 26,2006

I can not find where the Jewel of the Seas will be cruising to on Oct 26th, 2006. It leaves Boston on Oct 21 for a 5 night cruise, but where does it go when it returns? I know it leaves Boston for a repo to Ft Lauderdale on Oct 31, 2006.

Thanks, Annieeee

Have not looked at RCCL web site, but if the 5 night on 10/21 is to Canada, the next 5 nights are the charter that can only be purchased from the Vacation Outlet. They have chartered the ship for a 5 night to Bermuda. I think their web-site is vacationoutlet.com.

We were on the Jewel 10 night from Boston last year and were most disappointed there is only Canada and this one chartered cruise for 5 nights this year. There is also the repo but that is not an option for us.

Have not looked at RCCL web site, but if the 5 night on 10/21 is to Canada, the next 5 nights are the charter that can only be purchased from the Vacation Outlet. They have chartered the ship for a 5 night to Bermuda. I think their web-site is vacationoutlet.com.

That is correct. Boston to Bermuda.

###

Thanks, did check out their website and yes they have the Jewel going to Bermuda on 10/26/06. I think the prices a bit skewed !!!!

Annieeee

You are, IMHO, absolutely correct about the prices that they are charging. However, since they have chartered the entire ship, they have the right to charge what they feel the market will bear. We had a similar experience several years ago, when they chartered the Enchantment of the Seas to do a NE/Canada cruise out of Boston. We were less than pleased with the way they handled matters including seating half of our party on the main level of the dining room and the other half in the balcony. :mad: We generally avoid any charters offered by that particular outfit.

Archived