Who offers Senior and repeat customer discounts?

Most cruiselines will offer discounts or perks to "Past cruisers" of that line.

The only ones I know that offer a senior discount (55+) are Carnival, RCCL, Celebrity & NCL

I have always gotten a 'senior' discount - or a state residency discount - or a past guest discount, on all my Carnival cruises.

I recently took an RCI cruise - I asked when booking about any discounts, and was told none were available at the time...???:(

RCCL does for some, not all cruises. It is published 3-4 months out. I believe the senior age is 65, may be 62. The senior must be in the room to get the rate.

Senior age is only 55+ on RCCL - you are correct that these rates are only for select sailings and usually come out 3-4 months prior to sailing. My guess is they wait to see how booked a particular sailing will be before giving discounts.

• 3 weeks later...

After our first cruise a 7 day Mexican Riviera aboard the Saphire Princess in April 2006 we got a discount of $900 per person on our October Hawaiian Cruise on the Island Princess. My brother in law is going along and without my Captians Circle discount it was $1800 more for their balcony cabin:)

After our first cruise a 7 day Mexican Riviera aboard the Saphire Princess in April 2006 we got a discount of $900 per person on our October Hawaiian Cruise on the Island Princess. My brother in law is going along and without my Captians Circle discount it was $1800 more for their balcony cabin:)

I think I'd be cruising a lot more if I got that kind of a discount!:D

Archived