When will I get anything from Celebrity in writing?

Jackalopes

[color=darkorchid]Hi...I agree with Judy.......you have some time before you receive your documents.[/color]
[color=#9932cc]Since you are sailing August 21st I would guess closer to the middle/end of July.[/color]
[color=#9932cc][/color]
[color=#9932cc]Then again, I have read by quite a few people that their documents have been emailed to them.[/color]
[color=#9932cc][/color]
[color=#9932cc]You might want to call your TA and see if you are getting them in snail mail or not.[/color]

Lois is right - we are expeciting our Doc to arrive by mid to end of July- as late as beginning of August - (I would say 2-4 weeks before) - It should arrive by mail - BUT these days depending on who you book with (cruisequick, etc) you could very well get e-docs. We booked thru bestpricecruises and only got an email confirmation and our insurance info. It won't be long now - :D

Don't worry..Our cruise is July 29..and no docs yet. My parents also are going on the 29th and they got theirs 2 weeks ago. We are all getting e-docs since we booked through cruisequick.

[quote name='Jackalopes']and booked through the same company. How long ago did you book?[/QUOTE]

We booked in October the minute that DH's law school released its calendar for the year (DH goes year round to law school so he only have 2 weeks off between each semester so we were on a tight timeline)

Depending where you booked this you may never get anything from CELEBRITY, looks like some agencies are going the e:doc route to cut costs so unless you have already verified that hard copy(paper) documents will be issued I would check on this.
Frank

We booked our cruise with our travel agent (online/over the phone) and two days later I got all the documents via email (they call it e-docs) from Celebrity. I can't imagine why it takes so long for anybody else to get the documents! We do this every year and it is always this fast! Celebrity is always very fast in sending the e-docs...maybe you need to change travel agents???!!???

Espi
Mesa, Arizona

Archived