GCT or OATS Nile Cruise?

LewiLewi

I had the same question but I'm leaning towrards the OAT trip. I have been on both GCT and OAT trips and prefer OAT because of the fewer and more active fellow passangers. OAT costs a little more but I think it will be wortj it.

• 1 month later...

I asked the same question of a friend a few months ago - It is Overseas Adventure Travel. They have wonderful itineraries - very small groups (10-16) and exceptionally low rates. My friend warned me to get a bigger mailbox as they send tons of brochures out.

I haven't gone on one of their trips, but tablemates from a cruise last year have and they are planning more - said it was a great experience.

Their site is www.oattravel.com

good luck - have fun and get that bigger mailbox!!

I think GCT and OAT are owned by the same people. OAT has fewer people on their tours. You have to check what is included in each tour. The idea of fewer people sounds better to me. What ever happened with GCT and the troubles they had with the Better Business Bureau? OAT send out the biggest brochures in the industry. Willard

Archived