Has anyone heard from Tuggers?

Eleris

Even though I don't know Tuggers, I was truly enjoying her post on the Holland trip until she got so seriously ill. Just wondering if anyone has heard from her and if she is better. Apparently she was not the only one that got so sick onboard and unfortunately the other women died several weeks later. I believe she was in her 80's but even so this is such a tradgedy. If anyone knows how she is doing please give us an update since she hasn't posted anything lately....:(

Tuggers has had a couple of relapses and is on yet another round of antibiotics. It's been very hard on her. She has posted a few times here but does spend more time posting on another cruise line forum.

Happily I ran into her on a thread I posted for another cruise line. Was so pleased to see her surface - and with her sense of humor intact.:D

I know she's had a rough time and hope it's all better very soon! She was such a help to all of us "bleach cruisers" and I've missed her very informative posts!

While the Mercury cruise had it's issues for Tuggers she certainly toughed it out. And then it was the Amazon cruise on another line that got her sick. She is struggling with her health and is trying to combat it, howevr I can say she is still the same tuggers that we all know and appreciate. I will let her speak for herself, but I do know that CC forum is not her place of choice for posting due to the negative environment it's become, but she is still her fiesty, strong-minded self! And we wouldn't have it any other way!

Gail - we wish you the best and only want you to enjoy fun and pleasures in life!

that some of you have heard from her. Her post on her last trip was enjoyable to read as well as very informative. Until of course she became very sick onboard. Hopefully she will drop by again so we can all wish her well and ask her if she is ready to step onboard a ship again soon. :)

Archived