Carnival forgive me, for I have strayed!

augie

My wife and I took a (gasp!) Princess cruise to Alaska for our 15th anniversary.

My review, that I posted on the Princess board, was so long originally that it was rejected by the software.

So I broke it into daily sections, each one with a link at the bottom to the next.

Overall I didn't find any glaring differences between the lines, although based on my limited sample size I could cite some things that I thought each does more to my liking than the other.

If you're really bored, or are suffering from insomnia, have a look:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=48283

Oh yeah - if you've never been to Alaska - go!

Well according to a jerk on RCCL board you did not stray as Princess is owned by Carnival Corporation. He made hisself look very foolish saying he would not cruise Princess as it was owned by Carnival. I asked him if he felt that way about Cunard too since Cunard is also owned by Carnival Corporation.

I am 1/2 way through you review and I enjoyed hearing you talk about my city, Seattle. Living just on the outskirts, I tend to take things for granted and it was nice hearing you say such nice things about this beautiful city. Yes, that is the original Starbuck's at Pike Place. And it's the Strait of Juan de Fuca...For some reason, I just haven't had the desire to cruise to Alaska yet since I live in that kind of breathtaking scenery already (minus the glaciers). One of these days though.....have to go back to reading your review now..Ciao!

I don't think you need forgiveness. How else would you know what line fits your taste and comfort level without trying other lines? Ea line seems to have features that out do the others.

Archived