Any Age Limit for Alaskan Shore Excursions?

msenoch

I would go to the cruise line website and check out their excursions. In the information it will sometimes have enough of a description to help you decide if the children would enjoy and benifit from that excursion or not, also on Princess, it will show prices for adults and children, if there is a minimum age, it will state it underneath the price.

For either of those excursions I would suggest just the adults, one your will enjoy it, and two, these are pretty pricey excursions.

Frankly with 2 small children I would not recommend any tours of more than an hour and none without a way out. There was an infant on a whale watch I was on, the poor child cried the entire trip. The mother, did nothing but pace back and forth- with time probably standing still, Way too much for a 3 hour tour, same with flights, these are costly and you have no way to predict how your children will tolerate this, and no guarantees of no disruptions. If there are 2 adults, perhaps split up?? One adult do a flightseeing in Juneau the other in Ketchikan???

Archived