***Live From the Pacific Princess Part II***

T&J

Hi Curt,

I knew you would find some way to ensure a regular coffee supply.

How's Cindy, did email her about 10 days ago, guess she is still catching up after all your travels. Glad to say the UK heatwave has now past but still no rain but at least it means I don't have to cut the grass !!!!

Barry

Is there not a better solution like maybe Princess brewing a better cup of coffee?

Tony

Tony,

I agree....It would be really nice if Princess were to improve their coffee. But as Arlene said, it's great to have your own fresh brewed coffee first thing in the morning in your stateroom.

Curt:)

Hi Curt,

I knew you would find some way to ensure a regular coffee supply.

How's Cindy, did email her about 10 days ago, guess she is still catching up after all your travels. Glad to say the UK heatwave has now past but still no rain but at least it means I don't have to cut the grass !!!!

Barry

Barry,

We took the grand kids on the Caribbean Princess for a 7-day cruise, then onward to Scottsdale for a week where the temperature hit 118F. So, things have been a little crazy lately. Hopefully, we will get caught up on everything soon. Glad you don't have to cut that hugh garden, but I'm sure all the plants and flowers need some rain.

Tony,

I agree....It would be really nice if Princess were to improve their coffee. But as Arlene said, it's great to have your own fresh brewed coffee first thing in the morning in your stateroom.

Curt....before I have to start travelling with small kitchen appliances I'll stay home!...although smelling your fresh brewed coffee down the hall from us would make me want to knock on your cabin door.:D :D

Tony

We'll Off to Barcelona later this afternoon. Javier, and a good friend of ours and I are off to Barcelona later this afternoon. Our flight is at 5:00pm to Frankfurt and we arrive in Barcelona at 9:00am on Monday August 7th and spend one night in Barcelona before boarding the Grand Princess at 1:00pm on Tuesday August 8th.

Those addicted to the "Live from..." look for my new posting as of August 8th from the Grand Princess.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Tony have a great trip!

Curt and I board the Grand Oct 7 and then do the Transatlantic Nov 1 as well. We'll be following your posting very closely:D as we have while you were onboard the Pacific Princess and looking forward to meeting you onboard the Golden in Jan.

Don't eat too many tapas:cool: .

Cindy

Tony... looking forward to reading your posts from the Grand Princess.

BTW, after reading about your disembarkation in Xingang, I think we made a wise decision to meet our Tianjin guide at 9 am. I'm guessing he'll be waiting outside the terminal... right? Because we're not leaving the cruise but merely getting off for the day, hopefully we'll be off with the 1st group of passengers.

Wishing you smooth flights and fun in Barcelona...

Sandy

Tony have a great trip!

Curt and I board the Grand Oct 7 and then do the Transatlantic Nov 1 as well. We'll be following your posting very closely:D as we have while you were onboard the Pacific Princess and looking forward to meeting you onboard the Golden in Jan.

Don't eat too many tapas:cool: .

Cindy

Thanks Cindy! Looking forward too meeting you guys too!

It's not the tapas you have to worry about it's all the Sangria I like to drink!

Tony and Javier

Tony... looking forward to reading your posts from the Grand Princess.

BTW, after reading about your disembarkation in Xingang, I think we made a wise decision to meet our Tianjin guide at 9 am. I'm guessing he'll be waiting outside the terminal... right? Because we're not leaving the cruise but merely getting off for the day, hopefully we'll be off with the 1st group of passengers.

Wishing you smooth flights and fun in Barcelona...

Sandy

Sandy just ask the "Practica" person oboard that does the immigration proceedures to make sure you are in the first group of independant travellers to get off the ship.

Tony

Tony... how to I go about finding the "Practica" person. Do I ask the Purser's Office? I don't even know how they handle passengers going through to Osaka and not disembarking in Xingang. We met the hotel manager at the "most traveled cocktail party during our Mexican Riviera cruise in March, that will be aboard during our upcoming Asia cruise. He told us to ask for him when we board in Whittier. Would he be a good person to ask about getting off early in Xingang?

Sandy

Hi all ---

Just stopped by to say thanx again Tony for all the info you posted from the Pacific Princess. Will be a great help when we start to make '08 plans.

By the By -- Hi to curt and cindy --

Tony-- you will have to tell them the saga of the cookies:)

Nice day to all -- Earl

Tony... how to I go about finding the "Practica" person. Do I ask the Purser's Office? I don't even know how they handle passengers going through to Osaka and not disembarking in Xingang. We met the hotel manager at the "most traveled cocktail party during our Mexican Riviera cruise in March, that will be aboard during our upcoming Asia cruise. He told us to ask for him when we board in Whittier. Would he be a good person to ask about getting off early in Xingang?

Sandy

Simply go down to the Pursers desk and ask for this person to speak with.

Tony

Hi all ---

Just stopped by to say thanx again Tony for all the info you posted from the Pacific Princess. Will be a great help when we start to make '08 plans.

By the By -- Hi to curt and cindy --

Tony-- you will have to tell them the saga of the cookies:)

Nice day to all -- Earl

Earljr...no one would believe taht cookie story if I told it...it was absurd to think it took 12 days to turn a cookie situation around!...even harder to convince those die hard Regal Princess lovers too that it did happen!

Tony

Dee, are you home, or floating around in some ocean?

We heard about the cookies since Ro and Murray were with Tony on that infamous Regal sailing. I'll let him tell you.

BTW, I've made reservations at the Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf for two nights; April 12th and 13th (post 35 day Golden) Will you guys be in town?

Hi to John and regards from Milt.

Arlene

Hey Tony, Arlene & Milt,

Hi from the California bunch!! I've been cruising along the Celebrity board lately because the next trip we have is Galapagos on the Xpedition. Cancelled the Tahitian Princess one for this summer because Alexandra is working this summer. She is off to college at the end of Aug. The nest will be empty.

Still have wonderful memories & thoughts on the Beijing to Bangkok cruise. FINALLY just finished the memory/scrapbook for it. You are all in it.

Would love to hear your news and to catch up with you. if you get a moment, e-mail me at sprovo@apr.com

Hugs,

Suzie

Hmmm....Arlene - not sure if we will be home! We leave the Seabourne Pride March 31 in Lisbon and plan to fly to Belfast, Glasgow, and London. It should be just about the time we get home. It would be great to see you and you are most welcome to use our guest room. Keep it in mind!

Dee

Hmmm....Arlene - not sure if we will be home! We leave the Seabourne Pride March 31 in Lisbon and plan to fly to Belfast, Glasgow, and London. It should be just about the time we get home. It would be great to see you and you are most welcome to use our guest room. Keep it in mind!

Dee

Good Dee keep cruising other cruiseline so I can catch up in the number of sea days and pass you guys!...hehehhehhheeee.

Tony

Hey Tony, Arlene & Milt,

Hi from the California bunch!! I've been cruising along the Celebrity board lately because the next trip we have is Galapagos on the Xpedition. Cancelled the Tahitian Princess one for this summer because Alexandra is working this summer. She is off to college at the end of Aug. The nest will be empty.

Still have wonderful memories & thoughts on the Beijing to Bangkok cruise. FINALLY just finished the memory/scrapbook for it. You are all in it.

Would love to hear your news and to catch up with you. if you get a moment, e-mail me at sprovo@apr.com

Hugs,

Suzie

Hello suzieque...so great to hear from you....I've sent you an email today.

Please keep in touch and also follow my posting on Live from the Grand Princess.

Tony

OK, Tony - now we have to ask.......what was the cookie story??? Or do we have to wait till we are sailing together to hear it?

Curiously yours,

Dee

You have to wait until September 16th until I get onboard!

Tony

Archived