Toga Night

36kruzes

Haven't cruised Costa in eons (on the long since defunct Carla C and Costa Riviera) -- do they still have "toga night" and set out extra bedsheets for passengers to wear, including wearing them in the dining rooms?

It used to be hilarious. Some people wrapped the sheets around their "real" clothes and others were about an inch away from obscenity due to the way the sheets were draped over bare skin.

Sure would like to see that toga night again -- might be worth another cruise on Costa!

toga night was a blast! pics at the end of my album too.

toga tip : make sure you spread your legs apart as you are wrapping yourself up. otherwise the toga becomes a leg squeezing walking restriction ;)

they also turned the heat up in the dinning rooms that night. it was so hot i was almost sweating.

Toga night is a blast!!! Stewart will set out all your Toga needs on the night before disembarkation. You will receive:

A Sheet

A Gold Paper Crown

Instructions for Wrapping your Toga

I had so much fun! My DH was tired and fell asleep. I dressed up (Toga over my white outfit, I wasn't that daring!), went by myself, got pics taken and had a blast!

It is so much fun.

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome you thought about me! While I still love my Kenny, :p I am now a huge George Strait fan. I never really listened to any of his old stuff, but his new song On the Seashores of Old Mexico is just da bomb!!! George Strait is so smooth and timeless!! (I mean I am a grits girl, afterall.. Girls Raised In The South...I gotta love me some George Strait)!!!

packercruising

No we haven't been to Summer Fest in years. I was thinking of you though, and my buddy in Pennsylvania who is also a big Kenny Chesney fan.

Archived