Need C&A card for cruise??

you will have your C and A status placed on your sea pass so if you're platinum it will say so.

This is true, however I have had mistakes made on my sea pass, both on RCI and Celebrity. If it were me, I'd throw it in my wallet just in case. I always carry mine when I cruise, along with my marriage license (to account for different names on my documents). Best case scenario, you won't need it. But I like having the peace of mind factor. :)

Absolutely no way do I or would I carry the card with me. You will NEVER need it on the ship. If you actually needed your number or needed to prove your status, just make the disbelieving staff on the ship log into RC's website, log yourself in, and your C & A status will be displayed for all to see.

Welcome to the Age of Technology! ;)

We are Diamond, but our membership cards do not have any status written on them, just our number. You number should be on your docs, if it is not, then call Crown and Anchor. The number is all you will evey need. I think once you get to Diamond Plus (2 cruises away for us) you will get a card with your status on it. Still you will probably never need it for anything. The number is all you will evey need.

Mike

Archived