C & A questions? need help from the experts

Hey All,

In Feb I booked a 11 day Panama for March 2007. This was to be our first cruise on RCCL but our 10th overall. Since it was our first there were no issues with past guest promotions or coupons, etc.

So now fast forward to this week and we decide to book a quick 5 day to Bermuda on the Explorer for September. So now this cruise becomes our first RCCL cruise.

Now in September/October we will become C&A members. What if anything in discounts, coupons and etc can we get to apply to the March cruise, besides the past guest party? I know the different levels that C&A has and I know balcony discounts etc kick in at platinum but does anything kick in after 1 cruise?

I also know about onboard credit for booking onboard, but since our March cruise has already gone up $200pp and we have the perfect room I would not change a thing.

Thanks in Advance

Sue

If a coupon comes out for the cruise you might be able to get a discount. However, the way they are coming out right now you have to book BETWEEN certain dates. Unless they change that you probably won't be able to apply any coupon to your cruise.

Once you board there will be a book of C & A coupons in your room good for things like buying one drink and getting one free, discounts on photos and purchases in the ship's Logo shop, etc. And, of course, an invitation to the repeaters party as you mentioned.

BTW, when you get your C & A number make sure you have it added to your reservation so that you get the benefits.

Archived