laundry room on the dawn

kevinsmom

this may have been posted previously, but i forgot....i was wondering if there is a laundry room on the dawn? do u need quaters? and how expensive is the detergent? is it worth it to bring a little one w/me? i don't anticipate doing too much laundry, but i have a 16 mo old, so i want the option to be there....thanks

There's also a laundry room on deck 5, it's right next to the supply closet midship, just around the corner from the midship elevators heading towards the front of the ship. The machines are really small, slightly confusing to use at first and there's no cold water wash/rinse cycle. My kids are 5 and 10 and one day's worth of their clothes (two shirts, underwear, two pairs of shorts and two pairs of socks) practically filled the machine. FYI-It's also a great hiding spot if you are traveling with a large group and need a few moments to yourself because the door to enter the laundry room is marked "crew only". I saw many people in there during the course of the week hiding from their groups.

HTH,

Leenie

Just off the Dawn. There is a laundry on Deck 11. It just across from room # 11090. The door is marked "guest laundry". There are 3 washers and 3 dryers. There is a dispenser for buying soap. I brought my own.

Great hint I got from another poster last year. Take dryer / softner sheets and pack them in the open in your suitcase with your clothes. Your clothes smell great and you have them for the laundry.

I only packed clothes to get me through Wednesday. I washed early one morning and could use all three washers & dryers.

Archived