Taxi Fare from Miami to the Cruise Terminal

I am sure this has been covered before but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell how much cab fare is to the cruise terminal from Miami Airport?

Also can you suggest any other means of transportation besides a cab. It is too late to get transfers because the cruise has been paid for.

Thanks

Leona

We just paid $24 from the cruise port to MIA. The sticker in the window of the taxi stated that the fare was the same in both directions and included all charges (we just added a tip). It was very easy, and although we always arrange for our own transportation (we needed a cab because limo co. we arranged with was extremely difficult), would definitely recommend a cab in this port - or maybe one of the airport shuttles. But I do not think MIA and port justify the cost of a private car.

We've taken 3 cruises out of Miami. Just got back from a Miami cruise middle of May. Cab fare from MIA to the cruise terminal was a flat $24. Same going back to the airport. About a 20 minute ride from point to point.

Taking a cab is so convenient in Miami. Lots and lots of cabs at the airport and lots and lots of cabs at the cruise terminal.

Tim

When you factor in a tip the transfer through RCL is about the same price. The advantage of just taking a taxi-- is you normally would save alot of time. You just hop in a taxi-- rather then waiting for the RCL bus to fill up etc..... just my 2 cents!:)

I got transfer from RC and it is $28 round trip. Why don't you call them and see if you can get transfer. I paid for my trip too,but not sailing until Oct

Is that $28 round trip per person or total for both of you? Just wondering. Cab fare is $48 round trip total (plus tip) for the two of us.

Tim

Tim

Usually that is a one way transfer RC offers..........take a taxi........don't stumble over 40 other people on a charter bus...........you will beat the bus to the airport..........:p

with another Cleveland couple on our sailing who also was taking a cab, so we got a van for 4 of us with luggage & $30 including tip cut in half so $15 per couple. We even met to do it again back to the airport since we were on the same 4PM flight back.

Archived