My Formal Wear Pictures

gymbrat33

I just returned from the Triumph. Here is a link to my pictures. I purchased the dress that one of the posters posted on the board from Fredrick's, It looked revealing and a lot of posters told the original poster that it was not appropriate for the cruise. It does not look as revealing as it looked on the model. It is in the Triumph album. http://community.webshots.com/user/gymbrat3371

Gymbrat,

I remember the many replies (some not so nice) about your dress. I confess I was in the group that thought the dress was too sexy. I can't remember if I posted my thoughts, or just kept them to myself.

After seeing your pictures I admit I was wrong, wrong, wrong. The dress is really you and you look beautiful.

Hope your cruise was as fabulous as you looked wearing your dress.

I could wear a dress like that !! It was absolutely gorgeous ! You looked great !

Why would anyone think that was inappropriate? It is so "now" , and you looked beautiful !

Thanks for sharing !

Sue

I recall that thread. It was quite amusing to read some of the replies, I think it was the dress modeled by a Fredericks model was very revealing. I also remember the poster stating the slit wasn't as high, nor the back too low on her.

The dress looks lovely on you and you have a very nice figure.

:o I have to admit, when I originally saw this dress posted by the other lady, I thought. WOW....way too sexy! I saw it on you, and totally changed my mind, you look beautiful, and it's very appropriate.

event.png

Archived