Spring Break April 2007 Group Cruise Anyone??

Litewait

If I'm already booked on this cruise with another internet agent, could I cancel with them and rebook at these rates, or is that not allowed, or is it not worth the effort for the amount saved. I guess that depends on how much I would save. I'm booked in a catagory 5A for 2 adults and 2 kids (17, 15) for $3398. I did get a two catagory upgrade when I booked.

[quote name='Litewait']Get those deposits in now!!:D :D :D[/quote]

Yes, you can definately cancel and then rebook thru our TA!. I was comparing what you said you are paying and you can get a 6a ( higher than your 5a) you have and save atleast $300, plus you get the $100 onboard credit thru the group once we hit 8 cabins, We are currently about 1/2 way there and are still 8 months out! Thats a net $400 savings!:D I came up with $3096 for the 4 of you!
This far out you should have no cancellation fees for sure if you booked thru Carnival, I don't know about the TA you used. The TA I use personally doesn't have a cancellation fee either.

Let me know If I can help further and contact Neal @ Cruson and he will help you book and pick out your 6A cabin!:)

HAve you cruised before? You will love and the kids will have a ball!!

And watching it go down, down down!:D
Looking forward to the western Caribbean ands hope more of you will join us!!

You still have [SIZE="5"]15 DAYS TO GET THE $25 DOLLAR DEPOSIT!! DON'T MISS OUT:) :) :) [/SIZE]

It's my Friday morning reminder to get those cabins booked! April cruises fill up fast and you don't want to miss out on those great prices and the $100 onboard credit!:)

Looks like::D
Litewait (Donna & family)
Katbid (Kathy & family)
Dooddlesmommy (and family)

SO far.. Anyone else booked or thinking about it??;)

Have you checked on just transferring the booking? I've done that before between Carnival to another TA and from a TA to Carnival. I am sure you can do that or cancel and rebook the same cabins if need be right away.

Let me know what happens, I'd be interested in what all they tell you.:)

Thanks & Happy Cruising!

Donna,
I'm just waiting for a call back from Neal and I'll be all set. He did call me back on Friday (after 4), and was looking to get some pricing for me. I told him no hurry, he could call me Monday. I'm sooooooooooooooo close!!!

and what better to do to get over the hump than book your cruise!!:D

Hope you are all still excited about going and book soon. We are starting to get ideas about excursions. Posted one on the group board and Kathy is looking into Belize cave tubing. Counting the days... Only 235!!:rolleyes:

Archived