Early check in?

We till be cruising EOS 8/25/06 out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey. What is the earliest you can get to the port and get in line and when do they start check in. The earlier you check in do you get to board earlier? :cool:

We till be cruising EOS 8/25/06 out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey. What is the earliest you can get to the port and get in line and when do they start check in. The earlier you check in do you get to board earlier? :cool:

I would guess that the earliest you could get there would be 12:01am. And yes, the earlier you check in, the earlier you can board. However, just because you are the first in line, or even the first to check in, will not mean you are going to be the first to board. And, nobody boards until the prior passengers are all off. So, really there is no reason to get there before 11:00am. However, if you do get there at 11:00am, you will not be the first person in line.

We sailed on the EOS on 6/30. Got there at 10:30, parked, signed in, and we were give a #2 tag. The sign said we would board at 12:30 but at 11:45 they called our # and we were on the ship by 12:00! It's worth taking the chance that you might have to wait - they have plenty of seats.

We sailed EOS on June 16. We got there at 11:30, checked the luggage, checked in, got our picture taken, met people from the meet and mingle (we all had red hats on), and on the ship eating in the Windjammer by 12:30. We looked at our cabin before lunch but were told we had to wait. By 1:30 our luggage came and we unpacked and had until 5:30 before we even left the dock. Getting off was a nightmare! We were told to wait from 8-11...guess the people for the next cruise had it rough getting on...:rolleyes: ENJOY!!

PICKLEO In Nov we landed in Miami about the same time you will be landing. We got our luggage grabbed a cab and went straight to the pier. We were the first ones there . About 20 minutes after we arrived they took us up the esculator and had us take a seat. We watched other people arrive till about 11-11:30 then we started the boarding process. We were in the windjammer by 12:15 having lunch. Have a wonderful cruise. We have to wait till Dec to sail again. Judi :)

long2cruise Please join us on the Roll Call Board.

I plan to get to Cape Liberty nice and early and be one of the first on board. LAst cruise I sailed from Miami and was dependent on the airline schedule to get me there. We didn't board until about an hour before sailing. Now that we can drive to the port we hope to gain an extra afternoon by the pool.

I would guess that the earliest you could get there would be 12:01am. And yes, the earlier you check in, the earlier you can board. However, just because you are the first in line, or even the first to check in, will not mean you are going to be the first to board. And, nobody boards until the prior passengers are all off. So, really there is no reason to get there before 11:00am. However, if you do get there at 11:00am, you will not be the first person in line.

Why do peopole have to try to burst bubbles like this just to be rude? Talk about "debbie downer"

long2cruise Please join us on the Roll Call Board.

I plan to get to Cape Liberty nice and early and be one of the first on board. LAst cruise I sailed from Miami and was dependent on the airline schedule to get me there. We didn't board until about an hour before sailing. Now that we can drive to the port we hope to gain an extra afternoon by the pool.

We did join the meet & mingle. I will try to find my way around the roll call boards and see what to do. I did post something for 8/25/06 looking for anyone traveling with teenage boys.

Archived