Just back from The Millie

RhondaPerr

Hi,

I am just back from the Millie and so jet lagged I can't think straight, but as soon as I come back to earth I have a review to post...It was the most incredible cruise we have ever taken....Other than the fact that the ship definitely is tired, I would not hesitate for a second to say you will have the time of your life!

And as always the burning question....There was NO smell! :)

More later

Rhonda

Great to read you enjoyed your cruise! Millennium is by far my favorite Celebrity ship. And Renato (Hotel Director) and Simon (Cruise Director) are the best Celebrity has. Can't wait until my next B2B on her!

Floris

Welcome home! It really is difficult adjusting back to reality. (no one bringing me coffee and danishes in the morning to enjoy on our balcony with the landscape changing daily!) We were on the June 7th through the 19th Barcelona to Venice and it was incredible. The itinerary really can't be beat!!

I think the only thing getting me through the "adjustment period" is planning another cruise!! I must agree with the Celebrity commerical that this in only a "temporary exile"!!

We encountered no smells either (we were Penthouse deck Aft). I do agree that the Millennium is in need of refurbishment (the staterooms anyway). The public rooms seemed to be in good shape. It did not impact the enjoyment of our cruise at all.

Maybe the new beds and bedding that are planned for the entire fleet will help to freshen things up!

Hope you recover soon from the jet lag. I know it took us 3 or 4 days.

Nancy

Archived