Parking at Port Canaveral

$12/day adds up, especially for a 7 day cruise. We are driving down from Charlotte, NC. We have booked 2 one-way rentals with AVIS. It cost just a little more than paying the parking charge at the port, but there's no wear/tear on your car or the risk of leaving your car in a parking garage all week. There is a free shuttle to get you from the rental location to the port.

Radisson Resort at the Port

http://www.radisson.com/capecanaveralfl

And parking is not free....you pay for it in your room rate. $149 (when we booked in June) for 2 double beds, one night, but 8 days of parking are included in that price. Very reasonable IMHO. I think they called it the Cruise Ship Getaway?

jwhise01, we're driving from Charlotte too...but we're cruising July 30...when and with whom are you cruising with?

Yes, it is the Radisson at the Port. 8701 Astronaut Blvd. Cape Canaveral FL 321-784-0000. I understand there is a Budget Rental Car return within walking distance. I got a rate of $118 / $130 with tax. I do not think you have to book the cruise rate to park, I think any rate will get you the free parking and shuttle. We stayed at Ron Jon last trip but this time we are giving the Radisson a try!

RadTech - Yep, I live in Charlotte too. On Graham Street - right outside of Uptown. You don't happen to work for Carolinas HealthCare System, do you? Your screenname made me wonder... I work for CHS in HR. Most importantly, Enjoy Your Cruise!

We booked a room at the Quality Suites in Cocoa Beach, $89 per night and they provide parking/shuttle via the Radisson. We did this last year and it worked fine. We parked at the Radisson and actually found it earier to use a cab than deal with their overcrowded shuttle. Hotel is beachfront and, while nothing spectacular, worked for the night and saved us lots of money. We're doing it again in October.

Archived