Vista Deck Aft Cabins Vs. Balcony Cabins On Constellation

poolwife

Are Vista Deck Aft cabins REALLY worth the financial difference compared to vista deck balcony cabins on the Constellation or really any ship?

I noticed you can pick up an occasional aft cabin but they are so much more expensive than a regular balcony cabin.

Please comment on the pros and cons of this. Everyone seems to love them. Thank you!

I think that the aft balcony cabins are the same price as any other CC cabin on the ship. That's what makes them a bargin and so much in demand.

We certainly enjoyed ours on Constellation last January. If you can get one I would jump on it.

If you are talking about the FV AFT cabins, I think they're worth the extra money. We had 7199 on Constellation and it was awesome!!! The other AFT CC cabins are the same price as all the CC cabins, just have to snag an AFT if you can. The FV are not CC though, so you lose the little perks.

Good luck and enjoy Constellation, you will love her no matter which cabin you choose.

Charlie

Archived