Boarding the Freedom tomorrow!!

I can't wait. It's been 2 years since I cruised last (I know, too long!). My bags are packed, cruise documents by the door, and the alarm set. I need to be like the others on this board and fly out the day before. Leaving for the airport by 4:30AM...boy, is that early. I'll let you all know how it was! Hope it lives up to my expectations!!

You are in for the time of your life! Have a fantastic time, and be sure to soak it all in!! And, could you do all of us Freedom cruisers a favor? Bring and pen and pencil to dinner on Surf Night (thurs) so we can please tell these people what's on the menu? ROFL

Bon Voyage!!!

T

Have a fantastic time...and remember if you want great mixed drinks.....Bolero's!!

Especially for Mojitos and Caipirinhas (ky-per-EEN-yas)!!!! Okay, I am trying now to stay psyched for you, instead of totally jealous. LOL

T

Have a wonderful time on the freedom .. and remember 0430 will be here fast.:eek: I hope you can sleep tonight! Have fun.. :):)

It sure will. I don't know about you guys, but I find it a lot easier to get up knowing I will be boarding a cruise ship in just a few hours. I actually enjoy it!

Archived