Balcony question

We will be sailing on the Radiance in March. We have booked a Balcony stateroom and I'm just curious if we will be able to lay out on the balcony to tan. Does the sun shine on the balcony or is it too covered to shine there.

Seems to me it would be easier to tan there than to try and fight for a lounge chair by the pool!

Thanks!

In May we were on Jewel in an AFT corner stateroom (9256) where we had 2 loungers, 2 chairs & a table. Plenty of room to lay out for a tan, a nap, or just to watch the wake. The side balcony (E1) has very small area that 2 chairs & a small table was packed so we had them over to our balcony which they are now booking for cruises on Radiance class.

I can't answer your question...but I am curious as to when you're sailing. My husband and I will be on the Radiance from March 17 through the 25th. How about you?

In May we were on Jewel in an AFT corner stateroom (9256) where we had 2 loungers, 2 chairs & a table. Plenty of room to lay out for a tan, a nap, or just to watch the wake. The side balcony (E1) has very small area that 2 chairs & a small table was packed so we had them over to our balcony which they are now booking for cruises on Radiance class.

We had 9256 on Serenade and it definately is a "more" sunny balcony than some of our other corner afts we have had.

There is also that little standing room only part in the far corner that is good for leaning back on the steel and get the full sun too.

I can't answer your question...but I am curious as to when you're sailing. My husband and I will be on the Radiance from March 17 through the 25th. How about you?

We will be on Radiance from March 31 to April 8th.

Archived