Currents Magazine

mac4cruise

It is published 3 times a year and some people have to wait forever for the magazine to show up. I have no idea how Carnival can screw up so badly something as simple as a subscription list. Next issue should be around September.

OTOH, some inferior cruise lines have done away with the printed magazines altogether and just publish on the Internet these days.

I'm on their site, but do not see a request link. Anyone have it?

You must be registered on the Carnival website, and you must be signed in. At the very bottom of the page, there is a "Request Brochure" choice. Click on that and it will bring up a page that will give Currents as one of the choices. (If you click on "Request Brochure" without signing in, Currents will not be available as an option to request.)

However, though I have requested Currents both via telephone and via this link, I have not yet received an issue. :(

I have sailed with Carnival only 4 times, We got it after the second cruise for a year then it stopped. I have cruised 2 other times and never recieve a copy. I have called many of times and still have not recieved it.:confused: Others that cruise with us have recieved it for a couple of years. I can't figure that one out. ( and I was the leader of a group of 27 of us):rolleyes:

I like reading about some of the tours. Would have never done the cave tour in Belize if I did not read about it first.( Even though I did not take the ships tour. ) We did two cave with Reg tours insted of one with the ship, cost less and had a lot more fun.

I cruised in Feb and have received 1 copy, actually can't remember when I got it but it was a few months ago....I think....

Kim

Kim....Currents comes out three times a year. They arrive in May, September, and January....so your next one will come in September.

We have cruised every 2 years since 1997, and have received Currents every 4 months since then, up to the last cruise. We had a group of 48 on the Glory in March of 2005, and nobody from the group has ever received a Currents. That's over 16 months ago. You would think that since everyone had to register by filling out the FunPass that they would have no excuse for not having the correct information in their Database.

I've called and e-mailed several times, still no Currents. Several of the group on the Glory were first-timers, and still have no Past Guest Number, since they never got the magazine.

Archived