Children's menu for Specialty Restaurants

Cruising4

Is there a children's menu available for the specialty restaurants on the Dawn?

Thank you.

It offers the basic things kids enjoy like hamburgers/cheeseburgers, pepperoni pizza (or plain), chicken fingers, french fries, mac & cheese (I think), etc. I can't fully recall everything on it because my 3yr. old ordered a hamburger & fries every night...LOL...

What age does NCLconsider a child ?

I do not know for sure but I would bet under 12. However, I would also bet that they would let anyone order off the children's menu if they wanted too (cruises tend to be accomadating if it is a simple thing). However, anyone with tastes that aspire to more then hamburger or pizza or chicken nuggets will want to order from the adult menus anyway. Children can also order off the adult menu instead if they want. My kids very rarely did this though, they preferred pizza.

David

What age does NCLconsider a child ?

Twelve and older are charged adult fares for excursions. And yet, they won't let a 12 year old who is 6 weeks away from 13 into the teen club. I believe 12 year olds are also charged $10 per day for tips as opposed to the $5. Just a small gripe from me today...

Twelve and older are charged adult fares for excursions. And yet, they won't let a 12 year old who is 6 weeks away from 13 into the teen club. I believe 12 year olds are also charged $10 per day for tips as opposed to the $5. Just a small gripe from me today...
I see your point, but they have to have the breakoff somewhere even if the child is only 6 weeks away and 12 is not a teen. I believe in most situations 12 is the break off between child and adult, but 13 is considered the age for teen activities. NMNita

Archived