Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

Danno

Hey I resemble that remark! I can't eat corn on the cob cause I ain't got no front teeth, someone stole my rifle off the back window of my pick up truck and my dog has taken my place in my bed beside me wife.

Oh shucks...who cares man Dale Earnhardt Jr. is on the television...hold on I must adjust the rabbit ears....

So have you signed up for XSNOBS? Sounds like you could give the parenting classes? Right, Danno?

MYSSI....We now have a "Minister of Children's Affairs and Conduct" and you're it!!

I didn't mean to give the wrong impression about my feelings for RCL in a previous post. We have had more enjoyable cruises on RCL than problem ones. We do intend sailing with them again, just not on the cruises that tend to have a lot of unsupervised kids. Danno and tuggers have the right idea. We will keep to the longer (10 to 14 day) cruises as they tend to have a larger precentage of adults.

Both of our problem cruises were over the holidays. We don't get upset with one or two instances of rudeness, but when it becomes common place and happens almost every day that caused us to take a good look at the passenger mix. When a woman who was rushing into an elevator actually knocked my wife out of her wheelchair we decided to rethink our choice of cruise lines. The woman did not stop and offer to help get Judy back into the wheelchair or even apologize. Several other passengers did help and had some choice words to say about the woman. At least she didn't have a walkie-talkie. :)

To paraphrase a previous comment " a cruise is what you make of it ". We have had a great time on every cruise. We are now looking for a venue that will have less of a chance of annoying insidences. We are looking at X because they have smaller ships with fewer passengers that are more likely to share our views of how people should behave toward each other.

Ok, I will get off of the soapbox now. :)

Happy cruising.

Jack,

What a horrible thing to have happened to your wife. Unfortunately, rude people are everywhere, and you may also encounter them on Celebrity. I DO think you will find that the Celebrity ships are quite special and the staff are wonderful and helpful. If you are looking for a small ship that has a large following, you might want to try the Century. We cruised on her in June and were quite impressed. There are threads on this board that can tell you about her.

Happy cruising!:D

Garry

Archived