Regal Princess Panama Canal

cruzisme

My friends are going on the Regal Princess Panama cruise beginning Dec.9/10 (I think!) they are booked for cabin E101. (under the theatre)

Has anyone ever had that cabin or similar, in regards to noise from above or being so close to the bow?

any other Regal info would be appreciated! they are looking fwd. to the 3 formal nights and first seating!

they love 50--60's music too.

We have not been on the Regal - but had a similar experience on the Diamond. We were right above the Princess Theater and could hear the music from the late show. We go to bed fairly early and it was a probelm. It's a long story, but Princess was exceptionally accommodating. They moved us to the only empty cabin available as soon as we let them know about it. We were moved above the Club Fusion and didn't hear anything all night. I hope this helps you a little.

First of all, that's really far forward, albeit on a low deck. Movement of the ship is exaggerated the further forward or aft you go. The aft has a steadier ride than the bow, though. Also, you will undoubtably hear both the bow thruster (and potentially anchor if the ship is tendering) whenever you leave or enter port (often in the early morning hours). I wouldn't be surprised if noise from the theater does penetrate the room, however most shows won't go too, too late at night.

The Regal is a great ship and one of my favorites. She rides heavy water quite well.

What cruise are they taking that has three formal nights? Must be over 15 days!

Archived