Cunard website puzzle

Jim Avery

We are booked on QE2 for April 21 Westbound Transatlantic. Have seen reference in several posts about checking cabin assignment on Cunard's website. Have not been successful in tracking that down. What's the secret? Have WC number and booking number.

Thanks for the help.

Jim.

We are booked on QE2 for April 21 Westbound Transatlantic. Have seen reference in several posts about checking cabin assignment on Cunard's website. Have not been successful in tracking that down. What's the secret? Have WC number and booking number.

Thanks for the help.

Jim.

It only works if you're on the UK site and if you've got a European booking number. Sorry:(

Thanks for the information. Having seen several posts referring to different rates, availability and now website access, isnt it amazing that there are so many differences depending on which side of the pond you are sitting? Almost like two completely different lines. At least all roads still lead to Southampton and QE2!

thanks again,

Jim.

It only works if you're on the UK site and if you've got a European booking number. Sorry:(

Not 100% true. A few of us North Americans have successfully entered our names and booking numbers that we got from the US Cunard operations into the UK website and have accessed our bookings. I was referred to this by an American and I was surprised to see it worked for me. Thus, I can see my reservation and cabin assignment on the UK website.

Not 100% true. A few of us North Americans have successfully entered our names and booking numbers that we got from the US Cunard operations into the UK website and have accessed our bookings.

Well, you live and learn:) I've never had a booking number from the US office, I knot that their WC numbers aren't the same, so I assumed that booking numbers would be similar.

As our US phone #'s are different

Why do you need a phone number?

Jim,

Did you go in as Country of residence being the UK? I live in the US and indicated that I live in the UK. It allowed me to enter my booking number with no problem. No up-grade, though :( . It's worth a try.

Sue

THANX PEPPERRM BUT I COULD NOT ACCESS THE UK WEBSITE BEST REGARDS

after several attempts i finally accessed the site and put in our passport numbers but i keep getting shut out i guess i shouldnt be on this site but thanx for your help !!!

2Moose,

You need to put your Cunard booking number in. I think it's a six letter/number combo. It should be on your booking documents.

Sue

yes i did that and entered my passport # but then it shuts down on me!! thanx for your help

Archived