Leftover C & A coupons

On our recent Mariner cruise we had leftover coupons from our Platinum coupon book. Our steward told us that we could not leave them in the suite (OS 1600) as they throw away everything left behind. I really wanted to leave them in hopes that someone else might be able to use them so we wrote a little note to whoever may find them telling them that we were passing the coupons on in hopes that someone would be able to use them and if they had any leftover from their book, maybe they would do the same and signed it "Random Acts of Kindness". We folded the note around the coupon books and neatly put them in a blanket that was folded up and stored on the top shelf of a closet during our entire cruise. Since the blanket was their when we had arrived, chances are that perhaps the steward would leave it as it was. Hopefully someone will find them, use them and pass on their leftovers :)

I left mine on top of the vanity mirror in the sitting area. No guy would ever THINK of dusting up there!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought about putting them under the mattress but then the steward would find them if (and I know its a BIG if) he flipped the mattress.

We leave ours in the safe propped up against the wall.

We try to make them as invisible as possible so the room steward wont see them and throw them away.

I figure, even if he does find, and toss them, it's at least good karma to leave them in the hopes that the next passenger will find them.....

right? :confused: :D

I tape them in the inside of one of the life jackets in a envelope with a note and my email addy. Kinda like a message in a bottle. :D

What an amazing idea!

I would love to find that on my next cruise :)

I left our un-used coupons for the next passenger in the drawer of our bar area ( we had a GS) I figured since there was leftover clamatto juice from the previous passenger ( gross!) the cabin steward would obviously not look there!

What an amazing idea!

I would love to find that on my next cruise :)

I left our un-used coupons for the next passenger in the drawer of our bar area ( we had a GS) I figured since there was leftover clamatto juice from the previous passenger ( gross!) the cabin steward would obviously not look there!

LOL, OMG that's funny!

Archived