200 lbs

Sugar67

Now if I had seen this number on the way up to 260 lbs, I may have been terribly depressed but today is a good day! Today I officially have lost 60 of the 100 lbs I need to loose :D 199 here I come

~Cathy

Cruising on the Triumph October 28th, 2006

Getting Married in Jamaica November 2nd

If I had to pick just one thing it would be walking. It wasnt easy to start but I was determined to ignore the bad hip and keep going. I started going around the block and am up to 8.5 kms everyday now. When I exercise I dont want to ruin it by overeating. I have been doing the Low carb method and it seems to be working for me

Guest suzeycruisey

Congrats! That is a terrific accomplishment! I know what you mean about diet/exercise going hand in hand...when I work out hard it is a big motivator not to eat poorly because I don't want to sabotage all my hard work.

Thanks for sharing...all these success stories are keeping me going!!

Suzanna :D

Terrific accomplishment!!!! I started on Jan. 3 at 206.5 - this morning was 159.5 - still have 30 lbs. to go, but it now seems doable.

I found that keeping a food diary is really helpful - I can look back on "good" weeks to repeat and "bad" weeks to see what went wrong. Have just started a "formal" exercise program at Cuts for Women (like Curves - a circuit program for the "unfit and feeble."

Now if I had seen this number on the way up to 260 lbs, I may have been terribly depressed but today is a good day! Today I officially have lost 60 of the 100 lbs I need to loose :D 199 here I come]

Congratulations! Low carb/exercise WORKS. This caught my eye as 260 lbs was the top at which I decided to try one more time. Lost exactly half my start weight in one year -- six years ago next month. This past year I've gained a few lbs. but am definitely staying under 140.

I think you mentioned a bad hip. If the walking gets too much, you might look for a water-walking or aquatics class. I'm a senior (71) and go three times a week. Lots of people with bad hips, replaced knees etc. in our class and all of them find the water very helpful.

Keep up the good work. If you need any low carb recipes or sources of low-carb products, I may be able to help.

Now if I had seen this number on the way up to 260 lbs, I may have been terribly depressed but today is a good day! Today I officially have lost 60 of the 100 lbs I need to loose :D 199 here I come

~Cathy

Cruising on the Triumph October 28th, 2006

Getting Married in Jamaica November 2nd

;) congratulations Cathy...that is truly amazing and you deserve praise.....I bet you feel so much better and I bet your going to have a tremendous grin on your face when you see the 1 instead of the 2 !!!! keep up the good work ~~~

Archived