ecstasy capers anyone

sugcarol

Yes I saw these and while helpful it doesn't answer all my Q's such as port day spa specials. And of course the entire "spirit" of the capers is missing.

John

Yea Sug don't bump the post up to try to get an answer. Allow it to fall off to page 23 where no one will see it and you will never get an answer to your question or maybe it would be better to start a whole new thread with the same question. Geez. As has been pointed out in another thread questions and things have a tendency to run in cycles. Sometimes it is necessary to re-look issues to get an answer - which is what these boards are supposed to be all about - getting answers and sharing info.

Hi,

I am going on the Ecstacy on Aug. 26th. This is my first cruise and I am a bit scared and a lot excited. Any tips for my maiden voyage? I am traveling with my sis in law. Have no idea yet how all of this works. Just glad I found this site. It really have been helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you. btw I am in Dallas area.

katybugg,

Welcome!

It just so happens I will be on this same cruise. Trevelling with my wife daughter and her fiance. This will be our 14th Carnival cruise so one could consider us seasoned cruisers.

I guess we all approach cruising in our own personal way. I am completely psycho getting to the ship---but once on it I try to simply sit back and relax and enjoy. Like on this trip the second port of Progresso has been cancelled int the past due to high winds. My approach would be, fair enough more time at sea. Or if the lobster I ordered was not quite right I send it back and order the steak no worries.

Hope this helps a little-

John

Thanks for replying.You are a seasoned cruiser. Have you ever cruised during Hurricane season? I think this is what scares me the most. Can you really have a good time on a cruise knowing there is a hurricane out there? This is a quuestion only if there is a hurricane out there. Fomm all the postings I have read, most say cthe ship will go aroundriss the storm, waters may be rougher, but we will be safe. ASSURE ME!!!!!. I do have faith in God not in man so I believe that I, Will be safe. Any pointers for me for the Estacy cruise. Thanks. Maybe I'll see you and your family on board.

Thank you so much. It did help us out. I was able to tell my DMIL what there is to do on the cruise. She is now getting excited. We leave in less then a week and I can't contain myself. If only I can get through these last few days of work. Thanks again for taking the time to e-mail me!:D

Archived