Beer

Mamanance

We bring our own soda because I don't like Coke products. The alcohol is both for convenience and saving money. To each his own.

But the room steward will fill your cooler if that's what you ask them to do. At least they have for us. On one cruise the steward wasn't as vigilant and I got my own ice. Every day. No problem.

Enjoy!

July 29

Mariner of the Seas

Royal Caribbean InternationalFor the second time this year the ship has experienced an outbreak of what appears to be norovirus. 221 of 3660 passengers (6.04%) and 6 of 1202 crew members (0.5%) reported illness. The ship returns to Port Canaveral on Sunday from a seven day cruise in the Caribbean.

Illness

July 29

Mariner of the Seas

Royal Caribbean InternationalFor the second time this year the ship has experienced an outbreak of what appears to be norovirus. 221 of 3660 passengers (6.04%) and 6 of 1202 crew members (0.5%) reported illness. The ship returns to Port Canaveral on Sunday from a seven day cruise in the Caribbean.

Illness

never caught anything but a hang over on a cruise......so maybe all of the crown royal and beer keep all the germs away.....i;ll make sure i stay drunk all next week while im on my cruise.... hahahaha i leave in 6 days suckers....:cool:

The thing that kills me is, . If you are a gambler or smoker, cut back and save a few bucks for the beverage of your choice.

dude u said it your self ....everyone pays big bucks for a cruise but can't afford to pay for drinks im not rich and i worked hard for this vacation and i think i earned it after loseing my ass from katrina...... but if i can save money im bring my party supplies on with me.:)

Archived