Jazzsea......please share.

sail7seas

In another thread, you made a reference to clothes you saw on Oceana Insignia a few weeks ago.

In order for this question to "remain on topic" of HAL and cruising....would you share some comparisons between that ship and your experience sailing with Oceania and HAL ships? I'd be so interested to hear your impressions and read your comments.

Thank you.

I wonder if we could get anything of an accurate impression of "average age" from one cruiser's observations on one cruise on Oceania than we can on HAL. So often we read someone say all of HAL's pax are over the hill, very senior etc when those of us who cruise HAL often know that is not true.

Depends upon date of cruise, number of days, school in or out etc etc

More info to follow...

Average age was probably mid to late 50's. Some wheel chair people, but not more than 20. Some had scooters. The over 50 people were better dressed and more well mannered than some of the younger 20 somethings. I'll put a review together in the next few days. If interested, you can email me at: [email]jazzsea@aol.com[/email]

Archived