Montego Bay Horseback Riding

cruislovin

I did this excursion four years ago. It was really great! Probably the highlight of my trip. Of course, I was an avid horseback rider when I was a kid and in my teens, but even so, I went with three people who had only been horseback riding a few times in their lives and they really liked it, too.

Has anyone done the horseback riding shore excursion in Montego Bay? We are going on that excursion next week. We have some questions about the part of the excursion when the horses swim if anyone can help...

I think this is the same one me and my DS 10 & 8 went on last year when we stayed on the Island. If it is, it's a great tour. The ride is nice and the guides are good. The best part is that you take a horse into the ocean with no saddle and a guide "swims" the horse around a few times in a big circle. The horses are pretty deep in the water and only have their head sticking out of the water. It's a little tricky to stay on but fun. Then they stop the horse and have you stand up on it's back and take a picture. We purchased the pictures and they were great! While they take each rider 1 by 1 for the swim everyone else can go get a soft drink or snack at this little shop.

At the end of the ride they take you to a beautiful property and serve you punch.

I would highly recommend it.

Mary:D

I wo

Archived