What is the worst behaivor you have seen by a passenger on an NCL ship

shoreguy

samtig,

people can be funny animals. Usally people who complain like that, probally complain 24/7 and it's never enough for them. I hope I don't see any abusive behaviors next month, because they will get written up on this post.

Maybe we can start a new thread:

Pictures of people behaving badly.:eek:

Oh what a good idea. We could start taking pictures of these rude people and post the story and the pictures. Perhaps we can modify some bad behavior. Nah, skip that idea, it won't happen.

I can see it now. "Excuse me, could you pose for a pcture?". "Thank you so much. I just wanted to include a picture with my story about the rude people that I encountered to my Cruise crutic internet friends." :rolleyes:

Oh what a good idea. We could start taking pictures of these rude people and post the story and the pictures. Perhaps we can modify some bad behavior. Nah, skip that idea, it won't happen.

I can see it now. "Excuse me, could you pose for a pcture?". "Thank you so much. I just wanted to include a picture with my story about the rude people that I encountered to my Cruise crutic internet friends." :rolleyes:

Just don't do that to the two guys the broke the person's jaw in Bermuda :eek: :D

I just wanted to say hi to you. I lived in Palm Coast and moved back to CT in 2005. We loved the wether. I lived in the "F" section. Faircastle lane. I just saw where you were from and I had to say hi. We'll be back in, well, maybe about four years, when our youngest is in college. Take care, Cathi

ok, a pet peeve of mine is kids in those Heelies. I can't count how many time in a grocery store I have been run into or seen others run into by kids whizzing by. Now reading the threads on the boards here I see that it is also a problem on ships too.

Now, my question is: If I "Accidently" trip an annoying kid in heelies who is bumping into people will I become an example of bad behavior here?

I go on my vacation

to relax and have a good time

to avoid the strife and madness

maybe a margarita with lime.

I run into some bad folk

who complain all the while

their bad behavior is horribly rude

and I smile all the while.

See, deep inside it irks me,

but I never let them know

for I don't have to live with them

they're just a bad floor show .....

I go on my vacation

to relax and have a good time

to avoid the strife and madness

maybe a margarita with lime.

I run into some bad folk

who complain all the while

their bad behavior is horribly rude

and I smile all the while.

See, deep inside it irks me,

but I never let them know

for I don't have to live with them

they're just a bad floor show .....

Love love love that! :D

I just wanted to say hi to you. I lived in Palm Coast and moved back to CT in 2005. We loved the wether. I lived in the "F" section. Faircastle lane. I just saw where you were from and I had to say hi. We'll be back in, well, maybe about four years, when our youngest is in college. Take care, Cathi

Hi Cathi

We're over in Sea Colony in the Hammock. Small world.:)

Esther

The worst behavior I have ever seen was not about loudness or arguing or any of that. We had a tablemate once who was relentless as far as the waiter and busboy were concerned. Nothing suited her, she combined items from different meals and asked her meal to be served that way, when her meal arrived she stated she did not like it sent it back and ordered another concoction of her choosing, this went on for 6 nights. She didn;t show on tip night and the waiter got nothing. This was by far the worst thing I had ever seen, I truly felt sorry, as the waiter and busboy went out of their way to accomodate this woman. I guess it takes all kinds. But it is the event that stands out in my mind when thinking about past cruises.

after getting off the SUN last July I was waiting with my group for the bus to pull up so we could load .... it was crowded and there was not much room but the teenagers with me were waiting quietly ....they were in fact just standing around - With my own eyes I saw this somewhat large "lady" trying to plow her way through the group using her bag as a snow plow - no "excuse me" or anything polite - just her pushing her way through - now seeing how I myself am a somewhat larger man - I blocked her - when she tried to push past me I used equal force and she almost fell off the curb - WELL the look of shock on her face was priceless - she was offended - I respond with a stern "DO NOT PUSH THROUGH MY CHILDREN!" my group with shocked to see how I dealt with her but enjoyed the interaction - sometimes you have to do something

(lthouselady gives old faithful a 'HIGH 5'!!!!!)

Good for you!!!!! I bet she'll think twice next time!!!

No, she will probably post here about the rude guy who got in her way :eek:

Rude people never learn. It's the ME first attitude. I think once you have it, it never goes away :(

I just wonder sometimes why everyone is in such a hurry? Oh well......vacation here I come. Hopefully I won't have stories to tell when I return :rolleyes:

We were on the Sun 2-28-06 out of Miami instead of New Orleans.

Bon Voyage -- there were about 12 people, couples, really drunk, 25 yrs old - the language coming out of the "girls' " mouths was to be ashamed of - f this, f that - I've used that language here & there so no prude, but this was every other word! We were embarrassed! NCL must have had a talk with them sometime as we never saw them the rest of the week! I was surprised nobody did anything that 2-3 hours on deck when leaving Port, but obviously NCL took care of it! Yeah! We didn't have to listen to that smut language all week!

Man I just have to say that ShoreGuy is the man. It is so true how people think just beacuse they paid for a vacation they can break the rules and threat the employees like crap. I know exactly how that girl felt. I used to work at Animal Kingdom in Disney World as Custodial for a college internship after freshman year. Let me tell ya, that was an experience. I have never had more people talk to me like I was a piece of trash in my life. People would think I was some dumb uneducated non-english speaking piece of trash because I worked for disney and I was poor scum. Well that was not the case. It really discuses me how people think they can treat other people because they "paid so much" for this "awesome vacation" and they can do whatever they want. I also find it funny how those same people will complain about other people being loud on the ship, when its their kids who run around the elevators or knocking on peoples door. I know as a college student I worked hard to pay for my cruise all by myself, but I would never in my life talk to someone the way that lady did or even think I was aloud to break the rules.

The worst thing I ever saw, and this was on the Sun: A lady at the breakfast buffet was taking bacon, trimming the fat off with her hands, and tossing the fat back in with the remaining bacon. Unreal.

That is so gross.. I've seen little kids do that at buffets.. Grown adult.. wow... Its funny though.. some people really are THAT STUPID.

Man I just have to say that ShoreGuy is the man. It is so true how people think just beacuse they paid for a vacation they can break the rules and threat the employees like crap. I know exactly how that girl felt. I used to work at Animal Kingdom in Disney World as Custodial for a college internship after freshman year. Let me tell ya, that was an experience. I have never had more people talk to me like I was a piece of trash in my life. People would think I was some dumb uneducated non-english speaking piece of trash because I worked for disney and I was poor scum. Well that was not the case. It really discuses me how people think they can treat other people because they "paid so much" for this "awesome vacation" and they can do whatever they want. I also find it funny how those same people will complain about other people being loud on the ship, when its their kids who run around the elevators or knocking on peoples door. I know as a college student I worked hard to pay for my cruise all by myself, but I would never in my life talk to someone the way that lady did or even think I was aloud to break the rules.

I hope you don't think it would have been ok to treat you badly if you actually had been poor, uneducated, or non-English speaking.:eek:

I hope you don't think it would have been ok to treat you badly if you actually had been poor, uneducated, or non-English speaking.:eek:

No, I was just staying that just beacuse someone is of "lower status" compared to the "AVERAGE" US person, doesn't mean they should be treated any different than anyone.

On the Dawn last May we were sitting at our Table near the Buffet line. People were crowding in and I looked over just in time to see a big FAT DRIPPING WET belly land on my table next to my plate! They had come in from the pool area to eat and had not bothered to cover up or even dry off before coming in. PLEASE!

Of course it got worse when he bent over to pick up his utensils he dropped. Full Moon! YIKES!

Archived