Stop dwelling on "List" - Start planning your Next Vacation....

Sandytoes

Well ,I'm off to Alaska on the Regal in Sept., Northern Fjords next May on the Grand and will spend 14 days on the CB in Oct 2007. Yikes, I have to buy more Future Cruise Credits when I'm on the Regal. You never know when you might have a need.

Barbara

We're booked twice:

First we're on the Crown (with bjboothman) for the repo cruise on 10/27, then we're going on her again for winter break 2/17/07. We are so ready to try out this beautiful new ship!!!!:)

Stop dwelling on "List" - Start planning your Next Vacation....

did it.....leaving Friday the 4th to cruise on the Golden on the 10th.......and booked the Sapphire for February......:)

on the 10th we will be leaving from Southampton.......wasn't that where the Titanic left from........woaaaaaaaaa.....:)

Couldn't plan a trip this year (because of work-related issues) but we did go up to Ventura Harbor this month and stayed overnight near there. So we did see many boats.:p

Come down to San Diego....we have some great Bay Cruises....:) :)

You will see ships.....including some big grey ones.

Krystall and RM,

I can't believe some people are still rehashing the same stuff over and over. They need to get a life, and stop carrying on.

But by them doing so, has built up my anticipation for this cruise even more! ... I'm sure with you, too.....

9 more days to go.....:) I hope to post my experience on the Crown....

Amen Amen, Amen. We are booked on the Crown 11/4 and can't wait. Things happen, ya know, even when they are not suppoed to. The truth is that you risk more of a chance getting into a car accident every time you leave your house (believe me, I know), then on a plane or even less a cruise ship. It was a terrible accident, but time to move on!:)

bonbob

you are absolutely right about that

Things happen, ya know, even when they are not supposed to. The truth is that you risk more of a chance getting into a car accident every time you leave your house (believe me, I know), then on a plane or even less a cruise ship. It was a terrible accident, but time to move on!

I survived several car crashes, One was a Major Head On....Engine was on top of me - on fire...pinned in by the steering wheel.....Jaws of Life was needed to get me out of the car....

I survived flying in a plane that had no breaks and needed to find a airway strip to "glide in"....Stewardess sat next to me, handed me a bottle of champagne. She popped some kind of pill. Held her head by her knees.....

I survived when hotel I was staying at went on fire.....And had to get out with panicky people....Not a pleasant sight....

And you know what, I still drive, I still fly, and I still stay in Hotels....

All in the State of Mind......

----------------------------------

Louise Fournier - took me awhile to figure what b2b was....

I would like to try that....

While others are getting off...You're still on...

[quote name='Sandytoes']For eleven days now we have read everything on the list from posts here to articles written, we have seen many photos and watched various videos. Yes, it was an experience...
Everyone has lived to tell "their" story.....We listened, we responded, we sympathized.
I think it's time to put this to rest....It's time to move on to all the good things in life. Hopefully it will come to a close. Hope threads end soon too....Enough is enough.....There are no, I'll say it again, there are no winners here.....Nothing to gained.....

Easy for you to say!!!:(

I totally agree with you and that is why I have already booked a 1 week vacation to Grand Cayman. Thanks to Princess and their speedy refunds(I rcvd mine last thursday)I was able to afford another vacation and hope to put the "list"behind us.
Thank you Princess for a free vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='24 FAN']I totally agree with you and that is why I have already booked a 1 week vacation to Grand Cayman. Thanks to Princess and their speedy refunds(I rcvd mine last thursday)I was able to afford another vacation and hope to put the "list"behind us.
Thank you Princess for a free vacation!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Have a wonderful vacation!

[FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]AMEN AMEN AMEN[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#0000ff]Am looking forward to the TP cruise and even now researching the 08 cruise.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#0000ff]Ciao,[/COLOR][/FONT]

charli [QUOTE]The only list I want to think about is a packing list. I'm so excited to be on the Crown for New Year's Eve! (I won't read anymore threads about dress codes or the Horizon Court either.)[/QUOTE]
I'm packing right now....So much to think about....
[B]New Year's on the Crown....[/B]How exciting is that.....:)
You'll have a Blast....
...............Enjoy................

Archived