Stop dwelling on "List" - Start planning your Next Vacation....

Sandytoes

For eleven days now we have read everything on the list from posts here to articles written, we have seen many photos and watched various videos. Yes, it was an experience...

Everyone has lived to tell "their" story.....We listened, we responded, we sympathized.

I think it's time to put this to rest....It's time to move on to all the good things in life. Hopefully it will come to a close. Hope threads end soon too....Enough is enough.....There are no, I'll say it again, there are no winners here.....Nothing to gained.....

This will be my last post that has anything to do with the "List"......I don't want to dwell in the past neither should you....All of us have all good reasons to look forward to future cruises\vacations....Get active in planning your next vacation............It's a healthy thing to do....

So, where would you like to go, see, do on your next vacation?

I agree. My cruise on the Crown starts tomorrow. The dog has been brought to the kennel, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm forgetting about before the limo picks me up in the morning.

I really need this vacation.

:)

Next up is the 10/27 Crown repositioning cruise followed by an additional week exploring Puerto Rico. And then the 12/22 Coral Christmas cruise.

I am equally as excited to see the new Crown as I am to return to my all-time favorite, Coral.

We've got two cruises booked, two unassigned Future Cruise Deposits in the "bank", a trip to London in a couple of weeks - but looking for future cruises.

My cup is pretty full, but not yet overflowing.

It is time to put the Crown List Incident to rest.l

Amen - looking forward to Tahiti and other wonderful places.

Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora - Some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. What a treat you have in store. Have you been there before?

We are booked on the Crown for next summer, and our daughter with her boyfriend will most probably be joining us, as well as other friends of ours. We are very excited :D

Dchester - Enjoy your cruise....Tell us all about when you get back.

WeBeGone / nrdsb4 - I always wanted to cruise Tahiti/Cook Islands but afraid of the long air flight.

Psee -- Love It.....

And to everyone else.... Great Destinations and most of all thanks for agreeing with me....

As for me, I would love to have my whole family join us on our next cruise, wherever it leads....

WeBeGone / nrdsb4 - I always wanted to cruise Tahiti/Cook Islands but afraid of the long air flight.

I confess I hate to fly and I kind of worked myself up with morbid thoughts right until the flight. I got through it with chemical help, I'm embarassed to say. Being an RN I was able to cajole a colleague into giving me a prescription for 4 ambien: 1-2 for the flight out, 1-2 for return, no refills. I took one each way with a tall glass of champagne (not recommended to mix the two, I did it anyway - I know, bad example). It worked for me.

And I was so glad I went. It was literally the trip of a lifetime.

Then I worked myself up with morbid thoughts on the way to the airport when we left. You see a pattern here? My husband is a patient man, lol.

See- When You Make Choices, Good Things Happen....

And that's what happened to you MCManders99. Double YEAH! YEAH!

Nrdsb4 -- I like your approach in flying....A bottle of champagne would do me just fine....Do you think that would help my blood clots? "Flushing out my arteries." :D

And I was so glad I went. It was literally the trip of a lifetime.
:)

Archived