ATV tour on Ocho Rios

Widespreadpanic

Has anyone done the ATV tour on Ocho Rios? I tried the port/destination board, but have had no reply. I've reserved a tour, but have misgivings. Did you enjoy it? Feel it was worthwhile? What did you do? Was it noisy, dirty, exhilarating? TIA for your info!:D

I will pop in with an answer to one part of your question, even though I've not done the ATV tour in Jamaica. We did it in Barbados, and it was a total blast. Loved it, BUT...do take long pants (I wore a pair of lightweight sweats) and really old closed toe shoes. We took old tennis shoes just for this tour, and they were trashed by the mud. We then just threw them away. If I had only had my one pair of tennies, I would have been SOL, because it would have taken major work to clean them up.

Have fun!

Sorry, have not been on ATV tour in Ocho Rios. but did it in Cabo. It was the highlight of our trip.:D It was an absolutely fantastic time. Beautiful scenery, loads of fun. You do get dirty, and the pipes on the ATV get hot, so be sure and wear long pants, I wore jeans. The other couple we went with had on shorts and their legs got blistered where they were close to the pipes. Have a great time.

Archived