QM2 gift shop question

seacruise9

Hi,

When I sailed aboard the QM2 in May 2004, the main gift shop (the shop that sells the logo items, etc.) offered for sale the special china that is used in the Queens Grill and Princess Grill. This is the Wedgwood pattern with the wide platinum band that is pictured extensively in the QM2 brochures. In 2004, passengers could purchase individual bread plates and tea cups/saucers. During this cruise, I purchased some items.

Do any recent QM2 passengers know if this china is still available for sale? I'm cruising aboard the QM2 again in September and would like to add to my collection.

Thanks

Thanks, Ed. For some reason my husband wants a Harrod's bag:confused: He'll be excited that he can get one on the ship.

I hope your husband gets what he wants. I was able to get a bag for my mum the same as she bought about 10 years ago and was stolen recently. They are available in blue and green and the prices compare well to the Harrods store in London. Have a great trip :)

Eddie

Archived