Best Princess Ships for Aft Mini-suites?

teachergal29

I'm interested in any information someone might have about which Princess ships have the best aft cabins, (mini-suites or regular suites). I've noticed that the size of the mini-suites varies a great deal depending on the ship. Thanks ahead of time.:)

The Grand class and its variations have aft balcony cabins and full suites, but no true aft (rear facing) mini-suites. The suites vary in size by type of suite (usually VS, PS, and OS, GS on most ships), the balconies are all pretty much the same size cabin. The Coral/Island ship design does not have aft accomodations. Can't speak to the other ship designs.

I'm interested in any information someone might have about which Princess ships have the best aft cabins, (mini-suites or regular suites). I've noticed that the size of the mini-suites varies a great deal depending on the ship. Thanks ahead of time.:)

On all the Grand class ships, if you look at the last stateroom on either port or starboard on Dolphin or Emerald, they will be mini-suites with wrap around balcony's. The dolphin deck mini's are not covered where as the Emerald deck ones are.Bear in mind these our on the sides of the ships, not aft, but since it wraps around, you get a sense of facing aft.

On all the Grand class ships, if you look at the last stateroom on either port or starboard on Dolphin or Emerald, they will be mini-suites with wrap around balcony's. The dolphin deck mini's are not covered where as the Emerald deck ones are.Bear in mind these our on the sides of the ships, not aft, but since it wraps around, you get a sense of facing aft.

Not all of them - the Star & Grand at least don't show the extended balconies on the deck plans. Diamond & Sapphire do, though.

Not all of them - the Star & Grand at least don't show the extended balconies on the deck plans. Diamond & Sapphire do, though.

I think you're wrong on this one....they are not shown on the diagram, but if you look at the ships you will see what I mean... I also visited one of them on the Star last march...

Patrick

Archived